Saturday 6 December 2008

Plague!!!

Alas, both Their Ladyships have caught the dreaded Chicken Pox.

Essentially, this means a week of cancelled life while I tend to two cabin-fevered daughters.

While I haven't been taking them to school, going to work, dragging them to extra-curriculars or everything else that comprises our busy lives, I've been thinking about doing a brief series of love letters based on some writing tool generators I came across.

Come back tomorrow (or the next day) to see what I've come up with.

Meanwhile, y'all enjoying The Enchanted Faerie?

3 comments:

Le Mc said...

What's a writing tool generator?? :-O

Ebony McKenna. said...

Hi Heidi, I was wondering what a writing tool generator was as well.

I guess I'll just have to be patient and see what magical things you create.

Ebony McKenna. said...

Oh yes, and sorry about the plague too.
Hope it's all over really soon.