Thursday 8 January 2009

post holidays set-backs

I'm a little late getting to this, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year got off to an auspicious start.

My Christmas was lovely, but the day after I got home I came down with the worst cold...chest, throat, head...argh! And I'm now well into my second week of trying to shake it. It's meant a lot of time just lying in bed, and not nearly enough time focused on writing. But as of today, I think I'm winning the battle, so hopefully renewed writing energy is not far behind.

It was nice to see a review of EF. I hope many more will follow.

On a totally different topic, I couldn't help but drool over the dishy actor the most recent poll is about. I think we're really missing something here in Canada. Is this an Australian series?

2 comments:

Le Mc said...

'Tis BBC. I would invest in it. Or at least watch s2x3 on YouTube.

Her Grace, Heidi, the Duchess of Kneale said...

It's BBC's Robin Hood, a series that is shown on cable channel "BBC America" (also easily found on YouTube).

Richard has also starred in other things. You should be able to find the miniseries "North & South" at your local video shop or library. There's also "Sparkhouse", he's in the seventh season of "Spooks" (aka "MI5" in the US) and he plays the Vicar's husband in the finale of "The Vicar of Dibley" ("A Wholly Holy Christmas")

He's also in lots and lots of other things as well. He's Richard Armitage (I) on the IMDB.