Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

I believe in New Year's Resolutions.  I'm into the whole self-improvement thing.

I hope your Resolutions involve reading of some kind.  Read more?  Read different types of books?  More of some, less of others?  Reading for education?  Pleasure? Support your writerly friends (hint)?

My Grace got an ebook reader for Christmas.  This is good, because I have ebooks I've been reading on a computer. I can only stand so much reading on a computer before my eyes go strange (or my laptop runs out of batteries and I must plug in).

We writers read lots.  It's how we keep up with what everyone else is writing. Also, it refreshes our batteries, makes us happy and reminds us why we started writing in the first place.

I always have some sort of resolution that involves reading somehow.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

_______________________
Her Grace resolves not only to read more (yay!) but to make sure she gets more books out on sub.  The more on sub, the more will sell, the more there will be to read.  Oh yeah. And resolves to lose weight, clean the house more, and all the other usual fol-de-rol.

No comments: