Friday 28 February 2014

Randomosity

What a week!  I haven't been this busy in a long time.  A whole lotta stuff Happened at once.  While I try to unburden my life from unnecessary stress, sometimes one can't avoid a whole lotta crap happening simultaneously.

So here is a list of randomosity to remind me (and you) that there's some really cool stuff out in the world.

This Knight battling this Snail.


I don't know what it is, but knights battling snails was a common theme in Mediaeval marginalia.  That the snail is a metaphor I am sure. A metaphor for what?  Nobody really knows.

No such thing as too many cats on the Internet:

The Internet was made for posting pictures of cats.


Mr Money Mustache:  Financial Freedom Through Badassity. Click thru for some brilliant financial advice.  I wish I'd found this sooner.

Don't be UnAustralian. Eat Lamb. 


Or rather, as Easter is approaching, indulge in something Goo:

Um.... not quite sure what to make of this. Funny?  Disturbing?  Comment in the comments.


_________________________
Her Grace has realised that she needs to learn the fine art of No... six months before the consequences are felt.  She also needs a raise.


No comments: