Saturday 11 April 2015

A to Z Challenge: Jokes

I love a good Joke. Few things lift my spirit faster than a good joke.

Feeling down? A joke will lift you up. Not enough people realise that an appropriate joke well told is one of the best bandaids for the blues.

Someone in my life has an issue with the monkeys getting her down. As she's at a formative time of her psyche development, I am actively working with her to prevent The Blues from becoming a habit (which will lead to chronic depression). So, whenever she feels blue, I tell her a joke. Now I'm sharing some of them with you.

So if you are ever feeling down, here's a list of jokes to brighten your day:


Q: What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?
A: It gets toad away.

Q: What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?
A: Beer nuts are about a $1.50. Deer nuts are under a buck.

Q; What do you get when you goose a ghost?
A: You get a handful of sheet.

Q: How do astronomers organize a party?
A: They planet.

Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building?
A: Of course. The Empire State Building can't jump.

I was wondering why the ball kept getting bigger and bigger, and then it hit me.


Here's some more jokes to lift your soul. I should post jokes more often.

_____________________________
Her Grace enjoys a good laugh.

No comments: