Thursday 30 April 2015

A to Z Challenge: Ze End of Ze Challenge!

I'm glad it's over. 

I don't know if I'll ever blog every single day ever again. I just can't keep up with the time demand. I'd much rather devote most of my time to writing excellent books.

I've read some spectacular blogs from my fellow challengers, and have been enlightened. I've loved seeing what people value and what interests them.


Me, I'm going back to my usual 2-3 posts a week.

Dear readers, what would you like to see more of from me?

I plan on continuing Interviews, whenever I find a victim willing participant (have a couple lined up, pending their schedules). I plan on speaking about ongoing projects such as "Marry Me" and "Victoria Arden" and "Currently Unsupervised" and whatever that other novel is that is knocking about my head.

I'd like to talk about my research into indie publishing as I consider going hybrid (I'm already commercially published). I'm seeing advantages to both systems.

I'd like to talk about the books I'm reading and the books I want to read. I want to tell you about spectacular authors I know like Rochita Loenen-Ruiz and Rae Carson. I want to gush about how much I love reading.

I want to have fun with TASE day and Randomosity.

I want to do all this. But not every day.

__________________________
Her Grace wants a rest.

18 comments:

BlogsAndNews.com said...


how to get high quality backlinks
youtube to mp3 converter
how to create a poll on Facebook
how to increase TikTok followers

etechnocraft said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
WordPress Data migration
Wordpress Developer Programmer
WordPress development services
WordPress Installation Services
WordPress Website Design Services

NIA said...

Hi, its nice post about media print, we all understand media is a enormous source
of information.

Groovy Bot
Fast People Search
hulu error code p-dev320
vulkan run time libraries
0xa00f4244 nocamerasareattached
Windows Could Not Automatically Detect This Network’s Proxy Settings

Toney Wix said...

great put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

Car Accessories

Toney Wix said...

Whats up! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you’ve right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


december global holidays
uwatch,
desiremovie com,
klwap,
good night quotes,
13377x proxy,
enthusan

Toney Wix said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
Shayari
love shayari
sad shayari
attitude shayari
Malayalam Quotes
inspirational shayari
romantic-shayari



Mark said...

meilleur fournisseur internet sherbrooke

Mark said...

best internet providers ottawa in canada

Mark said...

Best internet provider company in Canada

Mark said...

matching bios for couples

Bus Rental Abu dhabi said...

I thought that you were simply writing in whatever came to your mind. Keep it up, keep everyone informed! You're a great writer! we also can help with

bus rental dubai Bus rental Bus rental in dubai Dubai Sightseeing bus rental with Driver staff transportation bus rental abu dhabi airport transfer bus rental sharjah

Toney Wix said...

I’ll immediately snatch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.


malayalam quotes
love quotes malayalam
sad quotes malayalam
motivational quotes in malayalam
friendship quotes malayalam

Mark said...

Gemstelecom is the best burnaby internet providers

Mark said...

best internet providers surrey bc Canada

techweh said...

Check Out these links Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4, Link 5, Good side

Bus rental Dubai said...

good to see thats amazing blog bus rental Dubai

bus rental in Dubai

Absolutehunt said...

Transform your business vision into reality with Renowned Group Commercial Properties in Ghaziabad. Experience top-notch amenities and a thriving business environment.

IT Service said...

No Compromises: With memory expansion options, I don't have to compromise on the quality or quantity of games I keep on my Steam Deck Memory Expansion. This feature ensures that I have the freedom to play whatever I want, whenever I want.