Monday 7 December 2015

Someone gave me Chicken Poop!

So what arrives in Australia Post today?

Why, a lovely tube of Chicken Poop lip balm, courtesy of Regency Romance author Carolyn Jewel.

I'm a sucker for lip balm and I'm rather fond of chickens. Fortunately, Chicken Poop lip balm doesn't actually contain any chicken poop. Instead, it's got a beautiful lavender scent.

I won it in a contest on The Risky Regencies blog, which also included a copy of their summer anthology Dancing in the Duke's Arms, which I've devoured and must post reviews on Goodreads soon. I'm a sucker for Regency Romance and I'm a sucker for dukes (having married one).

Thank you, Carolyn, for the fabulous prizes and the addiction to more authors who've been added to my TBR pile.

________________________________
Her Grace has happily scented lips. Who knew Chicken Poop could smell so nice?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're very welcome! It's amazing stuff, that Chicken Poop!