Thursday 25 August 2016

Amazon offers free previews!

Totally awesome news: Amazon.com now offers a funky new doohickey called Kindle Instant Preview.  Now you can have a quick'n'easy look at all my books.

Sample, like, order, read, love! If you do read one (or all) of my novels, please be kind and leave an honest reveiw on Amazon. They help more than you know.

Never tried my books? Pick one and enjoy.


(A Lady of Many Charms is free to download and read the whole thing.)
_______________________________________________________


My latest release.
______________________________________________________


______________________________________________________

(Marry Me is my most popular book!)
_____________________________________________________


My first The Wild Rose Press release.

__________________________________________________

What, you say? Where is The White Feather?  Alas,  no Amazon preview for that until 14 Sept 2016. Feel free to pre-order it.


No comments: