Sunday 22 January 2017

Book Reviews 2017 - Intro

I need to post more book reviews. (Pretty much everyone needs to post more book reviews, but I'll leave that in your hands.)

I took December off from... well, everything. This gave me time to read some books. I had plenty, thanks to the beauty of an ebook reader (I'm a Kobo girl. More on this later), and did my best to get through as many as I could.

Thanks to BookBub and the Fussy Librarian, I receive daily notifications of any book deals going down. Also, I thought I'd take a punt and trawl through Kobo's bookstore, picking up any freebies I came across. If (IF) I can remember how I found the book, I may mention it.

Now my TBR pile is rather large, but I'm going to do my best to get through as many books as I can. I'll post my reviews here, and possibly to GoodReads and/or Amazon, depending. I intend to be honest in my book reviews, and sometimes that means I will lay it out as I see it. If I find a book hard to read or full of problems, I will mention that here. Also, I am under no obligation to finish a book if it can't catch and hold my attention. Other readers may feel differently.  Feel free to share your reasons in the comments, observing good manners and etiquette. You're free to disagree with me, but not to act like a jerk.

So, what has My Grace read recently?  I tend to enjoy Historical, Romance (all kinds except contemporary) and SFF.  Occasionally I'll pick up a book outside these genres, because it's healthy to read books outside one's preferred stomping grounds.

Let's have a look at what I've been reading lately.


_______________________
Her Grace is looking for patterns.

No comments: